Rebill is a fast-growing Latin American fintech startup headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our cloud platform lets any company from anywhere in the world process and reconcile payments, automate billing and financial procedures with bank accounts and payment processors while connecting with external CRMs, ERPs, and on-premises infrastructure.
We are quick thinkers, highly driven, and hackers at heart, we love finding new crazy ways to solve the most unexpected issues. We value a good attitude and proactivity. We like forward-thinking creative individuals who look for the good of the team instead of the individual, having said that we love those who get stuff done.
If you feel you have what we want, we want to meet you 😉
Suggestions or questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What technologies do we use?
We hate reinventing the wheel, but if we think that we can do it better, we just do it.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a software developer.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Node.JS.
- Experience working with any MVC frontend framework. (AKA Angular, React, etc.)
- Fluent in written English.
- Exceptional skills influencing, teaming, and delivering solutions in a highly complex, always changing, and nebulous environment.
- Solid knowledge of end-to-end project lifecycle, tools and elements of project management (Agile or scrum + TDD desired).
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Product Ownership.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- Understanding of Lean Methodologies, and the startup world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Integrate the team as a full-stack developer and be part of the day-by-day product’s evolution.
- Work closely with the sales team and our customers to get a deep understanding of the needs and help them integrate better with our solutions.
- Help in the management of the project priorities and team: establish and accomplish deadlines.
Perks & benefits:
- Opportunity to work with influential people and companies.
- Get to pitch a great product at conferences and improve your public speaking skills.
- Work from your preferred co-working space.
- Telecommuting & Flexible vacation days.
- Salary: USD $800 – $1,000 /mo
- Stock options: 0% – 0.5% (1yr Cliff +3yr vesting period)